Few days ago we saw thatÂ AT&Tâ€™s is marketing for HD Voice over its LTE network would be available on May 23. The carrier still planning to launch the service and will also offering a compatible phone on the same day. Customers will require the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini handsetÂ to make and receive HD Voice calls. This smartphone is a smaller version of last yearâ€™s Galaxy flagship phone so itâ€™s not quite leading-edge.
The SamsungÂ Galaxy S4Â mini will be launched from AT&T on May 23rd.It is priced at $49.99 with two-years of contract. The small version of the Galaxy S4 shines with a 4.3-ich display.it is supporting AT&Tâ€™s HD Voice calling service, which is currently using in trial markets, in Chicago and Minneapolis. HD Voice will be launched across the country in the soon later in months.
If a two-year contract is not fascinating, you can have monthly payments option on the device by using AT&Tâ€™s Next program.it is using Pricing for 12 monthly payments, which is $18.50 per month, while payments more over 18 months will run you $14.24.
Hereâ€™s a quick review of whatâ€™s under the cover of the GS4 mini:
- It contains1900 mAh Li-ion Battery, which gives you up to 180 hours Talk Time with 10.4 days standby.
- It contains 1080p on 4.3â€ qHD Super AMOLED display
- It contains 8-megapixel rear-facing camera and 1.9-megapixel front facing camera
- It contains 16 GB of onboard memory with a dual core 1.7GHz processor
- WatchOn feature gives you a custom TV guide and recommended content on your preferences.
- Smart Remoteâ„¢ Integrated Infrared (IR) controller feature gives your smartphone to be used as a remote control device for a television, digital video recorder, home theatre and much more.
- It is NFC (Near Field Communication) enabled and it is compatible with Isis Mobile Wallet.
- Easy Mode allows you to simplify the home screen by having only the most essential items at your fingertips.
- You can transfer pictures and videos by S Beam between other S Beam enabled devices.
The carrier may start adding the features to new phones going forward, however, now possibly giving the way for HD Voice service.