Temple Run 2Â is aÂ 2013Â runningÂ flash gameÂ which is developed and published byÂ Imangi Studios. A sequel to theÂ original game, it was produced, designed and programmed by husband and wife team Keith Shepherd.
- Temple Run 2Â received a significant updates, a new water feature, holiday artifacts, and a limited-time playable Santa character.
- Temple Run 2Â now includes a water slide, which players navigate by tilting their devices left and right to dodge rocks. As with regular gameplay, swiping is used to change direction and duck under logs.
- The game also includes several holiday additions, such as a Santa character unlocked with 60 gems that can be purchased or earned through gameplay.
- The most notableÂ new addition isÂ cloud support. Developer and publisher Imangi Studios will introduce cloud-saving functionality. That means gamersÂ will be able to keep running across all their devices.
- GamersÂ will be able to save their progress in the cloud (not just locally), and then they’ll be able to maintain the same player profile across any device. They therefore won’t have to start from scratch every time they load Temple Run 2 on a new device.
Temple Run 2Â is one of those games where you don’t really need a “guide” to succeed at a high level. If you’ve got a couple of fingers and a decent understanding of the point of an auto-runner, you’ll do just fine.