• Forum

How to Transfer SMS from iPhone to Samsung S4?

Forum rules
Discussions not covered in the other forums, but no politics. (unless they directly affect all things tech!)
Page 1 of 1
7 posts
How to Transfer SMS from iPhone to Samsung S4?
mitch98
Regular
If you bought a new Samsung Galaxy S4, you will need to transfer SMS/text messages from iPhone to Samsung S4. You will learn more about iPhone SMS to Samsung S4 data transfer process in the article.

As an iPhone user, do you want to get a new Samsung Galaxy S4 to have a different experience? If you give an answer “yes”, you will need to transfer some important text messages from iPhone 4/4S/5 to Samsung Galaxy S4. Indeed, you can do so by exporting SMS text messages to a certain account and then connect to your new phone. However, it is really very boring to copy SMS one by one. You need a special iPhone to Samsung S4 SMS transfer program to help you especially when you have a lot of vital text messages to transfer.

In the article, you will learn a professional iPhone to Samsung S4 SMS transfer program: Wondershare MobileTrans, through which you can transfer SMS from iPhone 4/4S/5 to Samsung Galaxy S4 in just one click! Even if you want to transfer other data, such as contacts, videos, music, photos between any two different phones, you can turn to the MobileTrans program for help. The tool supports all mobile models of popular phones (over 2,000 phones) including all Samsung Galaxy series, iPhone series, Symbian Nokia phones on different networks (AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint).

Step1: Connect iPhone & Samsung S4 to the computer
Step2: Transfer SMS from iPhone to Samsung S4
"Character, it's what we do when we think no one is looking." [Jackson Browne]
Re: How to Transfer SMS from iPhone to Samsung S4?

marzrosiye
Although iOS and Samsung OS are really different which cannot connect each other, you can still Transfer SMS From iPhone To Samsung S4.
Gmail is a good way for you. Sync iPhone contacts to your Gmail and then transfer them to Android.  However, if you still feel that Gmail is not so convenient to work, you can also google some transfer programs like RecoveryAndroid Mobile Transfer, it can easily transfer sms from iPhone to Samsung S4.
Muhammad Farooq
Contributor
"Wondershare Mobile Trance" is practical and super easy to use software. This phone to phone transfer app is really did a great job with only 3 clicks, it also have many other features in it, like backup data, erase data.

LancelotStuart
You can use iCloud to transfer SMS from iPhone to Samsung to S4.  Backup your SMS to iCloud first, and then connect S4 to your computer. Finally, open the iCloud backup file and copy those SMS to Android phone.

LancelotStuart
Transfer SMS  from iPhone to Samsung S4:
1. Use iCloud to backup your SMS
2. Then connect Android phone to your computer
3. Open the iCloud backup file and copy those SMS to Android phone

lucyll
Mobile phone transfer program offers your the way to transfer SMS from iPhone to Samsung S4 on PC.  Just connect the two phones to the computer and follow the steps below:
Step 1. Open the installed software on the computer. After that, get the two devices connected to the computer via two USB cords.
Step 2. Different file folders of the these two devices will be displayed on the top panel. You can then enter each tabs to choose the files you want to transfer from one phone to the other.
Step 3. Tick out the wanted files on the corresponding columns and then click on the right option to begin the file transfer. Finally, just wait for the process to complete.

xindong
Yes, you are right. When I changed my iPhone 4s to Samsung Galaxy S6, I also wanted move all data just like contacts, sms, photos ect from my old iPhone 4s to the new Samsung Galaxy S6. I tried a lot of ways, and finally the mobile transfer program saved me out. It can easily transfer data between mobile phones on PC. 
Page 1 of 1